Let us cater your next event - Christmas orders due Dec.22 , pick up on Dec.24th * New Years Eve orders due by Dec.29, pick up Dec.31
- Boards are priced for pick up at Share Cheesebar, 6105 Ridge Ave. in Pleasant Ridge.
- $50 refundable deposit for use of our cheese boards. Boards must be returned in 1 week for full refund, no exceptions.
- You may bring your own board if you choose to not use ours, no additional fee or deposit. Boards must be brought in 24 hours in advance of pick up.
- Sleek, black catering (reusable) plastic trays can used rather than wood boards at $5 each. These do not have to be returned.
- Every board comes with name tags to identify cheese/charcuterie.
- All preferences will be considered; more expensive cheeses will have a supplemental cost.
Small - $60 - 3 cheeses, serves approximately 10-12 people
Medium - $75 - 4 cheeses, serves approximately 14-16 people
Large - $90 - 5 cheeses, serves approximately 18-20 people
Party Time - $130 - 5 cheeses, serves approximately 25-30 people
- Each cheese board comes with fruit, preserves & olives & nuts
- Cheese boards include 3, 4 or 5 half pound pieces of cheese
- Serving size is based on 2 oz. of cheese per person
- Serving size is based on other food being served in addition to our cheese boards
- Each platter will have an assortment of tastes, textures and milks.
- Small - $60, serves approximately 8-12 people
- Large - $90, serves approximately 13-20 people
Charcuterie boards are beautifully arranged and include 1 terrine, 2 types of cured meats, cornichons, olives and spicy mustard. Accouterments may vary on seasonality and availability. All trays are custom and no two are alike.
Cheese & Charcuterie Boards
- Small - $75 - serves approximately 10-12 people. 4-quarter pounds of assorted cheese, 2-quarter pounds of charcuterie, dijon, cornichons, olives, marcona almonds & preserves
- Large - $110 - serves approximately 18-20 people. 1.5 pounds of assorted cheese , 2-quarter pounds of charcuterie, dijon, cornichon, olives, fruit, macrona almonds & preserves